Liu Wei Di Huang Wan - Six Flavor Rehmannia
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan (Six Flavor Rehmanni) is one of the most important formulas in Chinese Medicine, and it is used to nourish the energies of the Kidney Yin and Liver Yin. It is often used in menopause, fatigue, menstrual irregularities, and insomnia. People who have Kidney and Liver Yin deficiency have some or many of the following symptoms:
- Weak or sore knees
- Lower back pain or weakness
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear, occasional or frequent)
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Nocturnal emission
- Frequent urination
- Flushed face/cheeks
- Insomnia with waking throughout the night
- Night sweats (For severe night sweats, please see Da Bu Yin Wan, also in this category)
- Blurry vision or worsening vision
- A feeling of heat/feverishness in the afternoon or evening
- A feeling of heat in the palms and soles
Chinese herbs work differently from Western drugs - they help clear the root of the problem. Often these herbs work better if taken for some time, depending on the severity and length of symptoms.
Herbal Ingredients found in Liu Wei Di Huang Wan - Six Flavor Rehmannia:
- Rehmannia (cured root tuber)
- Asiatic dogwood (fruit without seed)
- Tree peony (root bark)
- Poria (sclerotium)
- Chinese yam (rhizome)
- Asian water plantain (rhizome)
As a dietary supplement take 8 Teapills, 3 times a day with warm water.
200 Teapills per bottle, 160mg each.