Plum Flower - Angelica Dang Gui Teapills - Dang Gui Wan
Angelica Dang Gui Teapills may be used when many of the following symptoms are present:
- Scant menstruation
- Poor memory
- Blurry vision
- Dry hair
- Dry skin
- Cracked nails
- Postpartum bleeding
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Angelica Dang Gui Teapills - Dang Gui Wan:
- Angelica sinensis root
- Ligusticum chuanxiong rhizome
- Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
Other Ingredients: Activated carbon, Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: Take 8 pills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu.
Use with caution in hemorrhagic disorders or with patients on anti-coagulant therapy.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.