Plum Flower - Eight Righteous Teapills - Ba Zheng Wan
This herbal formula is used for many of the following symptoms:
- Symptoms of acute urinary tract infection (UTI)*
- Inflammation of the bladder or urethra* in men or women
- Inflammation of prostate*
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Eight Righteous Teapills - Ba Zheng Wan:
- Lysimachia christinae herb,
- Akebia trifoliata stem
- Plantago asiatica seed
- Dianthus superbus herb
- Polygonum aviculare herb
- Gardenia jasminoides fruit
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Phellodendron chinese bark
- Rheum palmatum root & rhizome
Other ingredients: Talcum, Activated carbon, China wax
Directions: Take eight (8) teapills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Contraindicated during pregnancy and menstruation.
Contraindicated for very weak or deficient patients.
If breastfeeding, consult a qualified herbalist.
May cause mild abdominal cramping and/or diarrhea in sensitive patients.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.