Your cart is currently empty!
$6.95 Domestic Flat Rate Shipping
We will process and ship most orders within 1 – 2 business days. We make every effort to ship on Saturday’s, but it is not guaranteed. We observe USPS recognized holidays’.
All orders ship from the state of TEXAS.
You will receive a confirmation email upon successful placement of your order. You will receive additional email notifications with tracking information at the time of shipment and at successful delivery. If you have not received these emails, please check your spam folder.
We typically will ship Domestic orders via USPS mail; we reserve the right to opt for UPS or DHL, depending on circumstances. Shipping rates and delivery times (including shipping and handling times) are as follows:
- $6.95 standard shipping (3 – 7 business days)
- $12.95 expedited shipping (3-5 business days)
**NOTE: Due to the nature of our business, we cannot offer overnight shipping at this time.
International shipping rates start at $39 and are based on total order value.
- Best Chinese Medicines will accept international credit cards charged in USD;
- Customer is solely responsible for determining that the ordered products may be shipped to and is legal in the destination country and that all regulatory requirements are complied with;
- Customer is responsible for all import/export duties and other costs;
- Customer will remain responsible for product and shipping charges notwithstanding the destination country delaying, detaining or confiscating the shipment.
We typically will ship via USPS International Mail. Packages over 1 lb will ship via USPS Priority International Mail where available. We reserve the right to opt for UPS or DHL if we can expedite your package at a similar cost.
Stated delivery time by the USPS for International shipping is 7 – 21 days; however, that does not include any time spent in customs either in the USA or in destination country.
Indemnification and Waiver
Per our Terms and Conditions, unless we have agreed to pay for shipping as part of a promotion, all shipping is charged to you and will be included on the order invoice or by separate invoice if shipping charges are not ascertainable in advance. In all cases, Best Chinese Medicines’ responsibility for the risk of loss ceases upon delivery to the shipper, and thereafter, you will bear the risk of loss.
You must make all claims arising from shipping directly to the shipper, unless the shipper requires Best Chinese Medicines to submit the claim. If so required, Best Chinese Medicines will process and submit a claim to the shipper on behalf of the Customer for damages or loss that occurred during shipping. In no event will Best Chinese Medicines have liability to the Customer with respect to Best Chinese Medicines’ handling of the claim nor is Best Chinese Medicines responsible for the shipper’s claim adjudication.