Plum Flower - Bupleurum Shu Gan Teapills - Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan
Bupleurum Shu Gan is recommended for supporting normal gastrointestinal function with some or all of the following tendencies:
- Underlying Liver balance, which may be exacerbated by stress or emotional upset
- Easily upset digestion
- Irregular menstruation
- Tension or migraine headaches*
200 Teapills per bottle(about 8 days' worth)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Bupleurum Shu Gan Teapills - Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan:
- Bupleurum chinense root,
- Paeonia lactiflora root-wine-fried,
- Cyperus rotundus rhizome-vinegared,
- Citrus aurantium fruit-ripe-fried,
- Ligusticum chuanxiong rhizome,
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root,
- Citrus reticulata peel
Take 8 Teapills 3 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
Contraindicated for very weak or deficient patients.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Relates products to Plum Flower - Bupleurum Shu Gan Teapills - Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.