Plum Flower - Cinnamon & Poria - Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan
Cinnamon & Poria (Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan) is a nourishing, warming formula designed for women with many of the following*:
- Coldness in the abdomen
- Abdominal cramping
- Abdominal bloating and distension
- Irregular menstruation
200 Teapills per bottle (about 8 days' worth).
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Cinnamon & Poria - Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan:
- Cinnamomum cassia twig
- Poria cocos fungus
- Paeonia lactiflora root
- Paeonia suffruticosa root-bark
- Prunus persica seed
Contains tree nuts. May contain other allergens not listed.
Contraindiated during pregnancy
Directions: Take 8 Teapills 3 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Related Products to Plum Flower - Cinnamon & Poria - Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.