Plum Flower - Clean Air Teapills - Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan
Clean Air Teapills is recommended for those with sinus congestion and cough. Best use is when there is thick, sticky phlegm present.
Clean Air may be used for the following:
- Sinus congestion
- Cough with thick, sticky or difficult to expel phlegm
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Clean Air Teapills - Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan:
- Pinellia ternata rhizome
- Arisaema amurense rhizome- bile prep.
- Trichosanthes kirilowii seed-frost
- Scutellaria baicalensis root
- Citrus reticulata peel
- Prunus armeniaca seed
- Citrus aurantium fruit-immature
- Poria cocos fungus
- Zingiber officinale rhizome-fresh
Other Ingredients: Talcum, China wax
Directions: Take 8 pills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Contraindicated for Yin deficient chronic cough, cough without phlegm or cough with thin watery sputum.
Use with caution during pregnancy.
Contains tree nuts
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.