Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan - Gastrodia & Uncaria Extract
Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan is a classical Chinese formula that can relieve symptoms that include many or all of the following:
- pains that move all over
- headaches that move from place to place, especially those due to hypertension
- blurred vision
- twitches, tics, spasms, and tremors -- when accompanied by some of the above
Tian Ma Gou Teng clears away heat to promote blood circulation and tonify the liver and kidney energies. It's often used in cases of hypertension with many of the above symptoms.
Chinese herbs work differently from Western drugs -- they help clear the root of the problem. Often these herbs work better if taken for some time, depending on the severity and length of symptoms.
Herbal Ingredients found in Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan - Gastrodia & Uncaria Extract:
- Sickle-pod senna (seed)
- Uncaria rhynchophylla (stem)
- Achyranthes (root)
- Gastrodia (rhizome)
- Gardenia (fruit)
- Chinese skullcap (root)
- Eucommia (stem bark)
- Siberian motherwort (aboveground parts)
- Loranthus (twig and leaf)
- Fo-Ti (Dried root tuber)
- Poria (sclerotium)
As a dietary supplement take 8 Teapills, 3 times a day with warm water.
200 Teapills per bottle, 160mg each.