An Shen Bu Xin Wan - Soothwell
This is a formula helpful to aid with anxiety and insomnia. In terms of Chinese Medicine, the formula strengthens the relationship between the Heart and Kidneys, helping you feel more present, focused, and grounded.
For a combination of many or all of the following symptoms:
- Anxiety and/or restlessness
- Restless sleep, possibly with vivid dreams or nightmares
- Palpitations or feeling your heart beating (not necessarily racing or fluttering)
- Weak or sore lower back
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
Chinese herbs work differently from Western drugs - they help clear the root of the problem. Often these herbs work better if taken for some time, depending on the severity and length of symptoms. Thus they help to resolve the underlying imbalance, rather than simply managing symptoms.
Herbal Ingredients found in An Shen Bu Xin Wan - Soothwell :
- Chinese Salvia (root and rhizome)
- Schisandra (fruit)
- Ligustrum (fruit)
- Eclipta (aboveground parts)
- Silk tree (bark)
- Fo-ti (stem)
- Rehmannia (cured root tuber)
Take 15 Teapills (they're tiny!) 3 times a day with warm water.
300 Teapills per box, 134mg each.
Products related to An Shen Bu Xin Wan - Soothwell: