Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan - Golden Book Herbal
This formula is one of the most famous in all of Chinese Medicine, and was developed thousands of years ago.
Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan (or Jin Kui Shen Qi Wan) helps to balance the body's Yin and Yang energies, when there is a deficiency of Yang. This causes such symptoms as:
- Constant feelings of being cold
- Cold hands and feet
- Frequent urination with lots of clear urine
- Lack of sexual desire
If you've had these for a long time, you may also have:
- Lower back pain or weak, sore lower back
- Night time urination
- Water retention
- Urinary incontinence
Taking this formula for some time can help you rebalance the Yin and Yang and greatly diminish the symptoms.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT take this formula if you have signs of Heat, such as
- Cough with lots of yellow or green phlegm
- Burning in your stomach or abdomen
- Yellow vaginal discharge
- Dark yellow urine (not from taking vitamins)
- Tendency to feel hot all the time
- Red eyes
In addition, you should temporarily stop taking this formula if you catch a cold or flu. Once the cold/flu is gone, you may continue taking the formula.
Herbal Ingredients found in Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan - Golden Book Herbal:
- Chinese Yan (Rhizome)
- Rehmannia (cured root tuber)
- Sichuan aconite (root)
- Asian water plantain (rhizome)
- Asiatic dogwood (fruit without seed)
- Tree peony (root bark)
- Cassia (bark)
As a dietary supplement, take 8 Teapills 3 times a day with warm water. May divide dose and take 12 Teapills 2x a day.
200 Teapills per bottle, 160mg each.