Plum Flower - Bu Fei Teapills - Bu Fei Wan
Bu Fei Teapills supports normal upper respiratory function; it is recommended for those with chronic cough.
Bu Fei may be used for the following:
- Chronic cough
- Strengthening lungs
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Bu Fei Teapills - Bu Fei Wan:
- Astragalus membranaceus root
- Rehmannia glutinosa root-prep
- Morus alba root-bark
- Aster tataricus root
- Changium smyrnoiodes root
- Schisandra chinensis fruit
- Panax ginseng root
Other Ingredients: Activated carbon, Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: Take 8 teapills, three times per day (or as directed by your healthcare professional).
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute illness such as cold and flu, or during an acute infection.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.