Plum Flower - Ming Mu Di Huang Wan
Ming Mu Di Huang Teapills are recommended for those with poor vision, dry eyes, and blurred vision.
Ming Mu Di Huang Teapills may be used for the following:
- Eye disorders
- Poor vision
- Eye strain
- Light sensitivity
- Dry eyes
- Blurred vision
200 teapills per bottle (net wt. 1.2 oz.)
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Ming Mu Di Huang Wan:
- Rehmannia glutinosa root-prep
- Cornus officinalis fruit
- Dioscorea opposita rhizome
- Haliotis diversicolor shell
- Paeonia suffruticosa root-bark
- Poria cocos fungus
- Alisma orientalis rhizome
- Lycium barbarum fruit
- Tribulus terrestris fruit
- Paeonia lactiflora root
- Angelica sinensis root
- Chrysanthemum morifolium flower
Other Ingredients: Botanical wax, Talcum
Directions: Take 8 pills, 3x per day (or as directed by your health care practitioner)
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute illness such as cold and flu, or during an acute infection.
Contraindicated for eye disorders due to exterior excess heat.
Not suitable for acute inflammatory eye disorders.
Use with caution in Spleen deficient patients with a tendency to loose stools, diarrhea, poor appetite or chronic digestive weakness.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy-metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.