Your cart is currently empty!
This product is Yunnan Paiyao in powder form (i.e. loose & not encapsulated). It is the best-known household Chinese medicine used to help stop bleeding and promote healing from wounds or internal injuries. In it’s powder form, you have the versatility to take it internally and/or apply it topically.
Each bottle is accompanied with a small red pill, called Bao Xian Zi, or commonly known as the “safety pill.” This pill should be taken in severe trauma cases and is said to prevent a person from going into shock (most often from severe blood loss from trauma– e.g. a dog getting hot by a car).
– Helps coagulate bleeding
– May relieve pain and swelling
– May be applied topically or taken internally
– Safe for dogs and horses
Traditional Chinese medicine benefits:
– Treats blood stasis and pain
– Invigorates blood circulation
– Opens orifices
Proprietary Blend of Ajuga Forrestii Diels, Dioscoreae Parviflora Ting, Herba Geranii & Herba Erodii, Herba Inulae Cappae, Radix Notoginseng, Rhizoma Dioscorae Nipponicae, Rhizoma Dioscoreae
– Important: Save the red safety pill.
– For topical applications, spread the powder sparingly over the affected area and see instant affects.
– For internal ingestion, mix powder with water or wine and drink.
– For severe cases of blood loss, take the red pill with water immediately.
At Best Chinese Medicines, we are proud to offer the amazing Chinese medicinal, Yunnan Baiyao, to our customers. This formula has been popularized for several different uses over the years, and we are still finding ways that this formula can help both humans and animals. Yunnan Baiyao has a particularly interesting story. The miracle cure of a provincial…
If there’s one Chinese herbal formula that has caught attention worldwide, it’s Yunnan Baiyao. Yunnan Baiyao is a famous trauma formula that is now used for a wide range of health conditions like pain, tumors, abdominal pain, menstrual pain, muscle aches, dental issues, and more. In fact, Yunnan Baiyao is so popular that it is…