Plum Flower – Free and Easy Wanderer Plus Teapills – Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan
Plum Flower – Free and Easy Wanderer Plus Teapills, or Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan is a Chinese Herbal Medicine formula that addresses Liver qi stagnation w/heat signs, a very common pattern of imbalance in today’s culture of hustle and bustle.
It is most often used for premenstrual tension (PMS) or for peri-menopausal/menopausal women who present with many or all of the following signs of Liver qi stagnation, such as:
- irritability and frustrated or angry outbursts
- bouts of anxiety or depression
- abdominal/epigastric distention and bloating
- abdominal pain and cramping
- dysregulated menses
- breast tenderness and distention;
And also have heat signs in their pattern, such as:
- night sweats, hot flashes, malar flush, 5-center heat (sweaty palms and soles), etc…
Severe cases of Liver qi stagnation can also manifest with digestive complaints such as bloating, nausea, and vomiting.
This formula is equally appropriate for use by males with signs of Liver qi stagnation with heat as well.