Plum Flower - Gui Pi Teapills - Gui Pi Wan
Gui Pi Wan is a formula that's been used for hundreds of years because of its effectiveness. It can be used by both men and women, and can replenish blood energy to nourish heart, and tonify Qi to invigorate the spleen. The formula is useful for signs of blood deficiency including*:
- Fatigue with night sweats
- Poor memory
- Weak digestion
- Irregular menstruation (with many of the above symptoms)
Gui Pi Wan can be used as a tonic for women who feel weak between periods. It is also useful for men or women who feel anxious, restless, insomniac or who suffer from jetlag or stress.
Chinese herbs work differently from Western drugs -- they help clear the root of the problem. Often these herbs work better if taken for some time, depending on the severity and length of symptoms.
Herbal Ingredients found in Plum Flower - Gui Pi Teapills - Gui Pi Wan:
- Atractylodes macrocephala rhizome
- Poria cocos fungus
- Polygala tenuifolia root
- Dimocarpus longan fruit
- Angelica sinensis root
- Codonopsis pilosula root
- Astragalus membranaceus root
- Ziziphus jujuba seet
- Aucklandia lappa root
- Ziziphus jujuba fruit
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis root.
Single: 200 Teapills per bottle, 160mg each (about 8 days' worth)
Economy size: 1000 Teapills per bottle, 160mg each (about 41 days' worth)
As a dietary supplement take 8 Teapills, 3 times a day with warm water.
Plum Flower Brand Herbs:
- No Pharmaceuticals, dyes, or sugars
- Unsulfured, preservative-free herbs
- Blended, then extracted for optimal efficacy in strict accordance with Chinese herbal medical tradition
- Microbial and heavy metal tested
- Produced at an internationally certified GMP factory
Related Products to Plum Flower - Gui Pi Teapills - Gui Pi Wan:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.